Dear patients, to keep you and our team safe and to minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19, we have put in place the following protocols:
- All patients are triaged over the phone prior to making an appointment
- A text message confirmation/ reminder is sent the day before the appointment
- Patients are asked to arrive on time for their appointment, in order to minimise traffic in the waiting room
- The premises (door handles, surfaces, taps, chairs, etc ) are cleaned and disinfected before and after each patient. We have also installed air purifiers to ensure a clean atmosphere throughout the day
- All patients are directed to the bathroom to wash their hands prior to taking a seat in the waiting area
- We do an antiseptic mouth rinse for 20-30 seconds before any treatment/ examination
- Hygiene/ periodontal treatments are done by hand scale only (no ultrasonic scalers)
- All restorative procedures are provided under rubber dam isolation
- Surgical extractions are referred to an oral surgeon
Please note if you’re experiencing flue like symptoms, fever, coughing, or if you’re feeling unwell, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Please attend your appointment by yourself unless you require the assistance of a parent, carer, or a guardian. Notify us in advance since they need to be triaged as well.